Impressive functionality in a simple, compact design. While I’ll cover everything you need to know in this Bunn MCU Cafe MCU review. That pretty much sums up this brewer.
Brew K-Cups, ground the coffee, tea, or prepare simple hot water for hot cocoa, oatmeal, or to finish off an Americano- this little machine does it all in under 60 seconds.
It does have a few drawbacks specifically related to its compact design-most notably the inability to remove the water reservoir from the device-but this coffee maker will brew you a hot cup of your beverage of choice without a ton of hassle.
- Personal Cafe: Enjoy the freedom to brew an abundance of different options including K-Cup, ground coffee, tea bags, loose tea or more.
- Single Serve: Fill the pour-In Bowl with the desired amount of water and brew anywhere from 4 to 14 ounces.
- Pulse Brew: Stop and start the flow of water during the brew cycle to extract a bolder and better-flavored drink.
- Easy Clean: Removable drip tray catches all drops for an efficient cleanup, every time.
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 13.5 x 16.5 inches.
- Product Weight: 10.5 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds.