The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
The timeless elegance of this Chemex pour-over coffee maker is the first thing that will draw your attention, and you can be confident it is one of those things that will always impress your guests.
It features a non-porous borosilicate glass that will not absorb any odor or chemical residues to ensure you always have an authentic coffee taste. With this coffee maker, you can easily store the coffee and reheat it for later consumption without affecting its taste or losing some of its rich flavors.
The 10-cup capacity is the highest in our pour over coffee maker reviews, and so this will be a perfect pick for those that have larger families or intend to be making coffee for several people. This coffee maker is the priciest in our list, but given its quality and high-capacity, it still comes at a bargain and cleaning it only takes some getting used to and following instructions.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues.
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor.
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design.
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- Product dimensions: 9.6 x 6.4 x 1.3 inches.
- Weight: 1.3 pounds.