In a world that idolizes lightning-fast cars, hyper-speed trains, and instant gratification, it’s hard to convince consumers to stop and smell the coffee. There are several methods for brewing single cups of coffee, but none as good as the slow-brewing Tanors coffee dripper.
This manual brewing method allows you to maintain complete control of your brewing style, proving that a coffee dripper is more than a delicious cup of coffee, it’s an art form. Its durable, ceramic body allows you to create one of the most personal experiences you can have when brewing coffee.
The spiral-ribbed side walls, the large hole at the bottom, and specially-angled design of the brewing cone let the coffee brew freely, allowing you to customize different aspects of your brewing, including the size of your grind, coffee-to-water ratio, the temperature of the water, and time that your coffee and water spend with each other.
The Tanors premium coffee dripper is affordable and easy to maintain. The best part about waking up is a rich, freshly-brewed cup of coffee that is personalized to fit all of your coffee needs. Allow all of your senses to heighten when you experience the rich, delectable flavors that this dripper can create.
- This brew will delight all of your senses as it perfectly through the cone and directly into your coffee cup or pot.
- Showcase a specifically angled design with spiral-ribbed side walls for optimal extraction.
- The cone features a large hole at the bottom to create one of the most personal experience you can have as it allows you to customize the flavor and strength of your cup of coffee with different pouring needs.
- This durable coffee dripper is made of ceramic to help achieve and maintain the perfect temperature during each phase of the brewing cycle.
- To be used with #2 cone filter paper.
- Product dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4 inches.
- Product weight: 1 pound.
- Manufacturer: Tanors.