TANZANIAN PEABERRY these 100% Arabica whole coffee beans are grown on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro with rich volcanic soils & perfect climate conditions.
This coffee is rare; only 10% of all coffee beans are considered peaberry. The beans are small & round with a cleft in the middle. They have a richer flavor than their oval-shaped counterparts, often rendering a livelier cup with a full body and distinguished aroma.
This gourmet African coffee displays many characteristics of Kenyan coffee, though much lighter in acidity. Wonderfully smooth and full-bodied this coffee is fairly rich in flavor but not overpowering. The taste is clean and crisp.
We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We only roast in small batches using state-of-the-art equipment so that we are able to expertly develop the flavor profile & unique characteristics of each coffee bean.
Therefore, this coffee is an ideal morning coffee where you need a powerful brew to wake you up. In the making of this coffee, only fresh and organic Arabica coffee beans have been used. This ensures that you get a superior tasting product.
Moreover, this product has an excellent price considering that you get no less than 2 lbs of coffee with this purchase. If you are a heavy coffee drinker and intake multiple cups of coffee every day, the Real Good Coffee is a top-rated light roast coffee for your needs.
- Shipping weight: 5.3 pounds.
- Product weight: 5 pounds.
- Item model number: SYNCHKG106128.
- Roast Level: Medium Roast.
- Flavor Qualities: Much like an African Kenyan bean, but much lighter in acidity. This coffee is smooth, full-bodied, rich in flavor without being overpowering. Very clean & crisp taste.
- Bean Origin: 100% Tanzanian Peaberry.
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging: 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil large bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size: 5 Pound Bag of Beans “fun fact: this gives you approx 325 cups of brewed coffee”.
- Focus on small batches.
- Full of natural flavors and aromas.
- Smooth taste. Made from 100% Arabica coffee beans.
- It comes in a paper bag.
- May be affected by weather due to paper bags.