Refind and reviewed since 1968, this Netherland design will knock your socks off. The Thechnivorm Mocamaster KBG 741 combines durability with finesse through its high-quality copper boiler, It’s steady flow rate and easily adjustable and replaceable parts.
This brewer also uses a glass carafe and warmer plate to keep your coffee piping hot between cups. Technivorm’s Moccamaster KBG741 has been crafted with care to prepare delicious hot coffee – pot after pot, and year after year.
Moccamaster KBG 741
With a brand name like Moccamaster so highly regarded in coffee appreciation circles, It’s hard to go wrong with any drip brewer hand-crafted by Technivorm. Even so, while the $330 Technivorm Moccamaster KBG 741 AO gets plenty right it fails to stand up against the competition.
Also sold in the UK £150 and AU$380 in Australia. The machine uses an automatic drip stop that cuts down on the unwanted mess and likelihood of nasty overflows.
- Brewing Temperature
- Water temperature rises to 198-205°F for brewing, with a holding temperature of 176-185°F to ensure consistently delicious flavors.
- Even Extraction
- Designed to evenly spread water over your coffee grounds for skillfully balanced flavors. This efficient brewing cycle is completed in five to six minutes.
- Durable and Replaceable Parts
- Built with a copper boiler, backed by a five-year warranty, and sold alongside easily replaceable parts so that your machine can be maintained for years to come.
- Water Level
- Made in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster KBG741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
- Cone Filters
- Cone Filter giving you a choice of paper filters or the reusable Gold Tone Filter.