Ratio Eight Coffee Maker is smarter than your average coffee maker. Beneath the exterior is precise brewing science, automated. Ratio is equipped with a powerful heating element. Where lesser machines struggle t maintain the optimum temperature – brewing either too hot or too cold.
Ratio delivers water at or near a temperature of 200 degree. Gathering feedback from champion baristas and our customer base we have devolved a machine that emulates a manual pour-over, fine-tuned to provide a sweet cup that lacks bitterness . Hot water poured over fresh roasted coffee cause a bubbly interaction called a “bloom”
The control board of Ratio applies a bloom cycle that allows the bloom to settle down before delivering the rest of the hot water. The result? More evenly extracted grounds and a more amazing cup of coffee.
Finished in a refined navy-meets-black stain metallic coating with walnut wood trim, the Ratio Eight in Dark Cobalt combines precision, and a design that will elevate any environment. Designed for perfect partial batch brewing from 16 to 40 ounces, with a variable brewing algorithm to precisely mimic hand-made pour over coffee.
- Whether a 40-ounces carafe for the party or a 16 ounces cup for the road, both should be equally easy and delicious.
- You shouldn't have to be a trained barista to make great coffee, and you shouldn't have to be an engineer to clean your coffee maker.
- Precision die-cast aluminum bases with premium coating contrasting with figured hardwood.
- Designed in Portland, Oregon, every Ratio machine is meticulously assembled by hand.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 17.5 x 12.5 inches .
- Item Weight: 20.1 pounds